First, thank you for the very kind nomination Sarish, these are the moments that keep me, and the other newbies, writing.
So what is this:
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” Created by Okoto Enigma.
The rules are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Okay here it goes:
Three Things About Me:
- I’m a full-on tree-hugging hippie, and I love it.
- I get bored easily, so I need regular challenges.
- I am involuntarily kind to everyone, even people who openly hurt me. It’s not always a picnic, but I can’t control it.
Questions from Sarish:
- Who had the biggest impact on you while you were growing up?
My brother. We are only three years apart in age. So we grew up as best friends, who would occasionally have wrestling matches.
- What one day of your life would you put on infinite repeat?
Canada day of 2015. It the anniversary of so many good things that happened in my life.
- What is your favorite blog post you’ve written?
I think Homeless is my favourite so far.
- Name one place you’ve never been but would like to vacation.
So many places are on my list to visit. But if I had to choose one, it would probably be Costa Rica.
- What’s the craziest conversation you’ve overheard?
That would be a Saturday morning on the bus with a young gentleman talking to himself. He was talking fast and in broken sentences, but it was fascinating because it was like climbing into someone’s head and hearing their thoughts. We all do it, but no one utters it out loud.
You know that I love what you all write, right? But I thought it would be good to head to the “First Friday” pool and explore some new blogs. Here is what I found so far:
My questions for you guys above:
- What is, by far, the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
- If you could choose any animal, what would you be?
- If you had the choice to live anywhere, where would you go?
- How many times do you hit the snooze button every morning?
- What’s your favourite holiday?
Thanks for spreading the kindness.