Okay, where do I start?
In fact, I just started this blog. But what a wonderful and lovely welcome.
The Liebster Award “has German origins – the word “liebster” has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart…”
I am grateful to all the readers who stopped by and gave a glance to my mind’s spills.
A special thank you to Worldpal for deeming this newbie good enough for a Liebster Award nomination. Danke, Worldpal.
I encourage you to check out her blog as well, she is funny, smart, and takes amazing pictures! She says, “my writing is like a science experiment: More or less planned, like two and two put together resulting in a loud „Poof“. Unsure of the outcome until I blow the smoke away…”
Alright let’s get down to the questions and sharing:
What is your everyday super-power?
Hmm… I’d have to say getting out of bed every single day at 7:00 am!! This may seem silly because waking up early comes so easy to some people. But I have never ever been a morning person ( still am not), so I am really surprised at my body’s ability to slap my unconscious mind every morning and peel me off the bed. A gal’s gotta earn money!
What is a perfect day to you?
I live on the west coast of Canada, so most of our days are wet and chilly (which I still love). But the perfect day for me would be dry, topped off with an overcast or a mostly covered sky in plush clouds ( I don’t care much for aggressive sunlight). I would go hiking all day long, enjoy the brisk air and gorgeous views. Perhaps read on the beach, discover a new local restaurant, and catch a live band at a bar. You know, hippie stuff.
What is the biggest thing on your bucket list?
That would be traveling; seeing as much of our home planet as possible.
What is your favorite food?
Feed me cheese and bread, I will be ever happy.
If you woke up as a Marvel hero tomorrow, what would your super-power be?
I’m not going to lie, I had to Google “ Marvel hero superpowers”, whoops!
I guess Invisibility would be super cool.
Now, to continue the chain of love-spreading, I am nominating fellow bloggers to share some personal stuff with us ( because I am nosy)!
I love all of you guys, but I tried to choose new bloggers. This is a growing list, I am also open to suggestions.
My questions for you:
- What’s your least favourite book?
- Where’s the best place you’ve ever visited?
- If you could be one of the first humans to move to Mars, would you?
- What is the one present that you would really like, and no one ever got you?
- What are you proud of doing in 2017?
Disclaimer: I just copy-pasted this 🙂
- Thank the person that nominated you and put a link to their blog – they deserve recognition!
- Display the award on your blog – either by using a widget or posting the award image in your post!
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself – this is optional
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers that you feel deserve the award.
- List these rules in your blog post
- Inform the people/blogs that they have been nominated for the award and ask if they want to participate. If so send them a link to your Liebster Award blog post so they can be informed about it.
- Post a comment in the award post so your blog and post can be viewed.
Thanks again for stopping by. Stay awesome.